Beverly Hills now requires that all registrants agree to the following terms prior to registering for any Beverly Hills Club Events. If you do not agree with the paragraphs listed below, we unfortunately can not register you or your children in any Classes, Camps, Latchkey or any other events held by/at Beverly Hills Club.
In consideration for the use of the facilities, services, equipment, and/or participation in or at any event, at or organized by the Beverly Hills Racquet and Health Club (d.b.a. and hereinafter referred to as ‘Beverly Hills Club,’ or the ‘Club’), the Member individually, and on behalf of all family members, and minor children who may be in their care expressly agrees as follows:
Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability: I acknowledge that an exercise facility has a unique combination of dangerous factors, requiring my own alertness when at the Club facilities, using its services, equipment, instruction, and/or participating in programs organized at or by Beverly Hills Club. All areas of the facility and services may pose a hazard to my family members, my children, or me. Since there are inherent risks in the use of the facilities, equipment, and services at a health club, which Beverly Hills Club cannot eliminate even after exercising reasonable care, I expressly assume all risk. This assumption of risk shall include but is not limited to any and all injuries (including loss of life) which may occur. I acknowledge that I am solely responsible for my actions, and those of my children, and that any injury which may occur regardless of the cause, shall be my sole responsibility. I therefore waive any and all liability as to Beverly Hills Club and its staff, and relinquish and give up all rights that I may have to assert a negligence claim against Beverly Hills Club arising out of any such potential claim.
Acknowledgment of Dangers Associated with Children?s Programs And My Obligation: I understand that there are risks inherent in my children’s participation in physical play, especially where other children are also at play and may be using equipment improperly. I understand that play activity may include the use of Beverly Hills Club facilities, equipment, and other services or programs at or organized by the club. The equipment and programs, including the pool area, are designed to provide a safe level of beneficial exercise and enjoyment, but I recognize that there are inherent risks that may result in injury. I understand that I am enrolling my children at his or her own risk, and that I have an affirmative obligation to advise the Club as to any physical and/or emotional conditions affecting my children’s ability to play, cooperate, or follow instructions, or otherwise restrict him or her from participating.
Beverly Hills Release and Disclaimer of Liability: Beverly Hills Club is hereby released of all liability for all injuries that my children or I may sustain while on the premises, or while engaging in any activity organized by or at the Club, or while using any equipment or facilities of Beverly Hills Club. Beverly Hills Club therefore disclaims any and all liability which may be attributable to its own negligence or that of its staff. I further agree that Beverly Hills Club shall not be liable for any loss or theft of personal property, and acknowledge that it is my own responsibility to ensure the security of my belongings.
Knowledge and Capacity of Releasor: This full and complete release of Beverly Hills Club is knowingly made by me in order to enjoy the Club’s benefits, services, and facilities. I am of lawful age and legally competent to make this agreement. I have read its terms and consent. There has been no fraud or misrepresentation as to the content or purpose of the release, and I am not in shock or under the influence of drugs or alcohol. I will not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol at any time when availing myself of these services.
Acknowledgment of Releasor’s Responsibility for Disclosure: By my signature, I state that there are no physical and/or emotional conditions which require special supervision of me or my children, special environmental supervision, or restrict the use of any equipment provided at the Club or my/his/her ability to engage in all activities and cooperate and follow instructions.
Indemnity & Hold Harmless: I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the Club harmless as to any claim for damages arising out of any use of the Club’s facilities or services, as more fully described above, which may result from any related family member?s or guest’s use of the Club, its services, facilities, as more fully described above.
Acknowledgment of Applicability of Terms as to all Off-Site Services and Transportation: The above assumption, waiver, acknowledgment, disclaimer, release, indemnity, and hold harmless, shall pertain to all services and events organized by or at Beverly Hills Club, whether occurring at the Club or at another venue. The above assumption, waiver, acknowledgment, disclaimer, release, indemnity, and hold harmless, shall further apply to all aspects of any transportation provided by the Club, whether leaving from the Club, during, or returning from, any event.
A $20.00 late fee will be added for non-payment prior to the start of a program session or class. Failure to pay any amount due to Beverly Hills Club may result in collection action. If collection action is taken, participant/parent/guardian agrees to pay all costs and fees incurred by the club in making such collections including actual attorney costs which may arise from collection dispute.
• Member discounted rates are for the full member only, membership must be active during the entire class session to receive discount. Tennis Only, and anyone not on a membership are not eligible for discounted rates.
• Payment for programs is required in full at the time of registration. Space in a program cannot be held without payment.
• A $20.00 late fee will be added for non-payment prior to the start of a program session or class. Failure to pay any amount due to Beverly Hills Club may result in collection action. If collection action is taken, participant/parent/guardian agrees to pay all costs and fees incurred by the club in making such collections including actual attorney costs which may arise from collection dispute.
• Programs are limited by student to instructor ratio. To maintain the quality of a class no make-ups are permitted during a session.
• Classes may be canceled due to low participation.
• Children must be picked up by the end of camp/program time, penalty for late pick up is $1/minute.
• You must shower before entering the pool. Children need to come onto the pool deck ready for swim, no changing clothes or diapers on pool deck, family change rooms and locker rooms are available.
• No street shoes, strollers, food, gum or glass are allowed on the pool deck.
• Children under 13 yrs. of age are not permitted in the whirlpool.
• Children not participating in lessons can not play on the pool deck during lesson time.
• Children need to be supervised on the pool deck, in the change rooms and in the locker rooms, by an adult (parent/caregiver) while waiting for and at the end of lessons.