Why Get A Personal Trainer?
- Don’t Know Where to Start
- Not Seeing Results
- Bored with the Same Old Routine
- Need a Challenge
- Accountability and Motivation
- You have a Specific illness, injury or Condition
- Training for a Specific Sport or Event
- Supervision and Support During Workouts
Personal Training Prices & Packages:
1/2 Session is: $42. - Semi-Private $41
To schedule your 1st session, contact Shawn at Shawn_SageBHC@comcast.net
Personal Training: Things you should know:
1. To get started contact Shawn_SageBHC@comcast.net or contact a trainer personally.
2. Personal Training is for Members ONLY.
3. Packages expire 1yr from the date of purchase
4. 24 hr cancellation policy if you can not make a session you need to notify your trainer 24 hr prior or you will be charged for the session.
OUR TRAINERS CERTIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
• AAS • HRS-American College of Sports Medicine Health Specialist • ACE – American Council on Exercise • ACSM-Americal College of Sports Medicine • AFAA-Aerobics & Fitness Association of America • ATC-Certfied Athletic Trainer • CSCS-Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist • Cross Fit • HFI-Health Fitness Instructor • ISSA International Specialist Sports Association • NESTA-National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association • NSCA – National Strength & Conditioning Association • SSC-Specialist in Sports Conditioning • Surf Set • TRX • Pilates • United States Athletic Weightlifting • All Trainers are Red Cross and First Aid, CPR & AED.
For more information, or to get started with one of our trainers, contact Shawn Sage by phone at (248) 642-8500 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org