Pool Policies for Children
- Children under 15 years of age may swim during family swim times only. A lane will be reserved for adult lap swim at family swim times; except during swim team times Mondays and Wednesdays 6 to 7 PM and Tuesdays and Thursdays six 6:00 to 6:45 PM.
- Children 8-15 years of age may swim during family swim time without a parent in the pool if child passes the BHC swim test and a parent must be in the club
- Children under 13 years of age are not permitted in the Hot Tub
- Children who have not passed the swim test or under 8 years of age must be accompanied by an adult in swim attire in the pool area
- Children not participating in lessons cannot play on the pool deck during lesson times.
- Swimming at Non-Family Swim Times: Children can swim with a 1-to-1 parent to child ratio. Parent must be in the pool with the child.